Peg dolls are small, enchanting + easy to make. They are a perfect craft for children + can become the inspiration for endless play + storytelling. Margaret Bloom invites you to enter the tiny magical world of peg dolls.
Coming from the Waldorf handcraft tradition, these irresistible dolls encourage creative play + promote the emotional and imaginative development of young children. Peg dolls can be made from natural materials to reflect the seasonal cycle, favourite fairytales + festivals from around the world. Inside this book you will find patterns for creating bluebirds & butterflies, flowers + fairytale figures, gnomes, winter angels more.
• Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions for children + crafters of all levels + experience;
• Beautiful colour illustrations + photos;
• A range of over 60 designs + patterns for peg dolls;
• Ideas for peg dolls as gifts and toys, for seasonal nature tables or fairs;
• An inspiring section on storytelling with peg dolls.